Search The Most Amazing Things

Saturday, September 3, 2011

True Love Story


An Indian guy was deeply in love with a pretty foreign girl,
whom he wanted to marry. But he did not have the courage
to talk to her in person. So he decided to go alone and with
the help of a dictionary, he wrote a letter of proposal to her.
HE WROTE:
Most worthy of your estimation
after a long consideration
and much mediation.
I have a strong indication
to become your relation.
As to my educational qualification,
it is no exaggeration or fabrication
that I have passed my high school examination;
no doubt without any hesitation and very little
preparation. What do you say to the solemnisation
of our marriage celebration according to the
glorification of modern civilisation and with a
view to the expansion of the population of present
generation.

On your approbation of the application,
I shall make preparation to improve my situation,
and if such obligation is worthy of consideration
it will be our argumentation of the joy and
exaltation of our joint dissimilation.

Thanking you in anticipation and with devotion,
To remain victim of your fascination.
----------------
SHE WROTE:
Dear Mr. Victim of my fascination,
Congratulation for your lengthy narration
of course full of affection aimed at an affiliation
for a combination which on examination
I find is a fine presentation of your ambition.
You have passed your matriculation with little preparation,
what about my graduation after a long botheration,
so improve situation in education and make an application
by acquisition of post graduation and minimum qualification
for the convocation and before taking your photo for
circulation undergo beautification.
Further strict observation of the following conditions
is the regulation for the determination of our relation.

1. Consultation of my parents before approaching for my connection.
2. Communication of your confirmation that you are not a victim of any
fascination and,
3. Procreation must not be your recreation.
In anticipation of a solid action instead of continuation of paper
conversation.
I Remain,


Unaffected by your affection.

No comments:

Post a Comment