Search The Most Amazing Things

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Froze to death


Froze to death
>>
>>Two men waiting at the heavens gates strike up a conversation.
>>"How'd you die?" the first man asks the second.
>>"I froze to death," says the second.
>>
>>"That's awful," says the first man.
>>"How does it feel to freeze to death?"
>>"It's very uncomfortable at first", says the second man. "You get the
>>shakes, and you get pains in all your fingers and toes. But eventually, it's
>>a very calm way to go. You get numb and you kind of drift off, as if you're
>>sleeping.
>>How about you, how did you die?"
>>"I had a heart attack," says the first man.
>>"You see, I knew my wife was cheating on me, so one day I showed up at home
>>unexpectedly. I ran up to the bedroom, and found her alone, knitting. I ran
>>down to the basement, but no one was hiding there, either. I ran up to the
>>second floor, but no one was hiding there either. I ran as fast as I could
>>to the attic, and just as I got there, I had a massive heart attack and
>>died."
>>The second man shakes his head. "That's so ironic," he says.
>>"What do you mean?" asks the first man.
>>"If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we'd both still be alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment