Search The Most Amazing Things

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Woman Special "God also cant understand women"


Women Special " God and Women"



A man was walking along a California beach and was in deep prayer to the Lord. He said, "Lord, you have promised to give me the desires of my heart. 

Please give a confirmation that you will grant my wish."


Suddenly the sky darkened and the Lord, in a booming voice said, "I have searched your heart and determined it to be pure. I think that I can trust that you will not disappoint me. Because you have been faithful to me, I will grant you one wish."The man said, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm deathly afraid of flying and I get very sea sick in boats.Could you build a bridge to Hawaii, so I can drive there whenever I want?" The Lord laughed and said, "That's impossible! Think of the logistics . How will the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of the concrete and steel! Your request is very materialistic and disappointing.


I could do it but it's hard for me to justify. Take a little more time and make another wish, one you think would honor and glorify Me."After much thought, the man said, "I've been married 4 times. My wives always said that I was insensitive to their needs. So I wish that I could understand women. I want to know how they feel and what they're thinking.I want to know why they cry and how to make them truly happy.That's my wish, Lord." Then, after a few minutes, God said, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment