Search The Most Amazing Things

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sardar Joke


Suicidal Sardar

An American, an Italian and a Surd were doing construction work on
scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building...
They were eating lunch and the American said, "Corned beef and cabbage!

If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."
The Italian opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Pasta again! If I get pasta one more time I'm going to jump off, too." The surd opened his lunch and said, "Paratha and dhal again. If I get paratha and dhal one more time I'm jumping too."

Next day - The American opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death. The Italian opens his lunch, sees pasta and jumps too. The Surd opens his lunch, sees paratha and dhal and jumps to his death also...

At the funeral.....
The American's wife is weeping...She says, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!

The Italian's wife also weeps and says " I could have given him pizza or lasagna! I didn't realize he hated pasta so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the Surd's wife... "Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He makes his own lunch!"

No comments:

Post a Comment