Search The Most Amazing Things

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sardar Stories


Sardar Stories :


Bobby returns from his first day at school and immediately questions his father." Dad, today we had a Spelling Class -All the other kids could only say half the alphabet, but I knew the whole thing. Is that because I am Sardar?"

No son, that's because you are intelligent. "

Bobby seeming content with the answer, asks his father another question,” Dad, today we had Math class - All the other kids could only count from 1-10, I could count from 1 to 20. Is this because I am Sardar ??"
No son,that's because you are intelligent,"
replies his father. Happy with the answer, Bobby
poses another question to his father,"Dad, today we>had Medical Examination, all the other boys were shorterthan me, I was atleast twice their height.Is that because I am Sardar?"

The father replies, "No son,that's because you are 31 years old."
_____________________________________________________
A sardar sees lot of guys running on the highway.
Asks a bystander as to why are the guys doing what they are doing.
The bystander: A Marathon race is going on
Sardar: What do they get from that?
Bystander: The winner will get a prize.
Sardar: Then why are the others running?!
_________________________________________________
A sardar and an American were walking outside when the American said "Oh, look at the dead bird."
The sardar looked towards the sky and said"Where,where?"
_______________________________________________________
Sardar: I was born in the Punjab.
Friend: Oh really, what part?
Sardar: All of me, silly.
_____________________________________________________
Yoginder : What is ANOTHER difference between a MOSQUITO and a FLY?
Sukhbinder : A FLY can FLY but a MOSQUITO cannot MOSQUITO!
________________________________________________________
Sukhbinder : Tell me five FERROCIOUS animals you can think of...
Yoginder : 3 Lions and 2 Tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment